Ocala Florida Gated Communities
Gated Communities in Ocala, Florida
Ocala gated communities are among the most exclusive and desirable places to live in central Florida. Many of them offer private and secure guard gates offering peace of mind and a sense of safety to their residents. Home owners in these communities enjoy a number of luxury amenities such as community club houses, pools, sports courts and other highly sough after amenities.
List of Gated Communities in Ocala, Florida
Benefits of living in a gated community in Ocala, FL
There are many benefits of living in a gated community.
- Security. One of the most important reasons why people choose to buy a home in a gated community is the safety that it provides. These Ocala gated neighborhoods often offer 24 hour secure guard gates, and fenced in community. Residents also are able to control access to their community so that only their approved guests will have access to enter. Hated communities significantly reduce crimes such as burglary, vandalism and theft.
- Privacy. Gated communities offer privacy which can be a significant factor for home buyers.
- Amenities. Many of the Ocala gated communities offer amazing and luxury amenities.
- Community Pools. Community pools are a great asset for any neighborhood. Residents use those to swim, relax and gather with friends.
- Clubhouse. Many communities have their own clubhouse, where residents can gather, play games, BBQ and attend club activites
- Sports Courts. Most of the gated communities have sport courts available for only to the residents such as: tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball courts
- Fitness and Spa. Fitness centers are a popular amenity among gated communities. Many feature state of the art gym equipment and facilities and they provide fitness classes, both group and individual.
- Community. Many buy homes in gated neighborhoods for the sense of community. Often there will be block parties that bring all residents together. These events give the residents a chance to socialize and meet their neighbors, which further enhances the sense of security and quality of life.