Ocala Realtor and Real Estate Agent Laura Paynter
Laura Paynter is an Ocala Realtor and a real estate agent with Legacy Realty & Associates, who specializes in selling homes in Ocala and Marion County in the state of Florida. Laura has been selling Ocala homes for many years and is recognized as one of the best Ocala realtors because of her client satisfaction is her number one priority.
As a real estate agent Laura handles and oversees all aspect of the process of buying or selling a home. She tends to every detail and personally oversees all open houses, inspections and document processing. She is excellent at what she does and she provides great value as a realtor. For sellers, she will price the home right and get the seller the most amount of money for their home in the shortest possible time.
Ocala Realtor Services
- Free Consultation
- Ocala Residential Home Sales
- Free Home Value Analysis
- Ocala Real Estate Market Analysis
- Listing Price Analysis
- Home Staging and Showing Tips
- Open House
- Oversee Inspections and Escrow Proceedings
As your best and premier real estate agent, Laura can help you find your perfect home. Talk to her about the following home sales in Ocala:
- Ocala Probate Home Sales
- Ocala Golf Course Home sales
- Ocala Equestrian properties
- Ocala Ranch properties for sale
- Ocala lake front properties
- Ocala Residential homes
- Ocala Mobile Home sales
- Ocala Foreclosure sales
- Ocala Pool Home sales
- Ocala homes for retired and 55+ and older
- Ocala Gated Community Homes
- Ocala Relocation Services
She “Makes Real Estate Easy”
If you are considering moving to Ocala, FL, it is very important to have the best Ocala realtor by your side to help you make important decisions that come with buying a home.
If you are looking to sell a house in Ocala, FL, here are some key points to consider when selecting your realtor:
- Find the right Realtor. In order to give yourself the best chance in selling your home quickly and for a good price, you should select an experienced real estate agent, who is savvy in the Ocala real estate market.
- Market Knowledge. The right Ocala realtor will know the current real estate market well. Although homes in Ocala sell all the time, the right realtor will know the right time to list your home. Even though the home selling market has been hot over the past couple of years, usually homes sell best starting in February and slow down around beginning of fall. Your agent will be able to advise you on the timing and the right price.
- Set the Price. As your Ocala premier realtor, Laura Paynter will be able to help you price your home for a quick and profitable sale. She reviews the comps in the area, and analyzes them based on how the market is doing at the time that you want to list your home. She provides free consultation and advise.
- Costs. As a home seller, there are a number of costs that you will need to consider. Closing costs will vary based on the area that you live in. Laura can help you shop for a number of services that will save you money when selling your home.
- Repairs. Although your home may be in good condition, it is important to make sure that it will show great. As your Ocala realtor, Laura will help you decide what items should be repaired touch up, and she will help you stage or rearrange your decor to make it most appealing to most buyers. Curb appeal is also very important and sometimes adding a few plants and trimming some hedges can go a long way with the potential buyers.